If you’re passing through Newcastle Airport this week, drop into one of our retail or food outlets where you’ll find a wide range of goodies that will make the perfect pressie on February 14.
- GOLD Australia small gold heart pendant necklace - $89.95
- GOLD Australia large heart pendant necklace with crystals - $119.95
- GOLD Australia gold heart earrings - $139.50
- Men’s beaded bracelets (3 pack) - $19.95
- Men’s rings – starting from $19.99
Something sweet or savoury
- Ferrero Rocher chocolates - $25
- Cadbury Roses - $12.99
- Pukara Estate Kalamata olives - $17.99
- Pukara Estate cashew & roast onion dukkha - $15.99
Gifts to pamper
- Earth and Grace Hunter Valley skin care set including hand cream, lip balm and soap - $54.99
- Koh Living handmade candle holder in florals - $34.95
Something a bit different
- GAP blush leather wallet ($69.99) and matching handbag ($239.99)
- JBL Tune 660NC Noise cancelling headphones - $149.99
- Men’s satchel - $89.99
- Toiletry bag - $94.99
Take advantage of the free gift wrapping at News Travels to make your gift that little bit extra special!
Offerings from our food outlets
If you’re travelling with your significant other this Valentine’s Day, pop into Broughton & Bay to enjoy a cheese platter for two with two standard glasses of wine. Or head over to Valley & Vine to enjoy dinner for two with a choice of hot or cold drink.